Volunteer to Usher
SCU Presents is looking for enthusiastic, customer service oriented individuals to become volunteer ushers. Our volunteer ushers provide invaluable services by assisting patrons to their seats, answering questions, and most importantly, creating a pleasant and welcoming environment for our patrons. As a volunteer, you will have an opportunity to meet many new and exciting people as well as having the opportunity to see quality performances. Volunteers are the backbone of our usher program and we value your interest and generous donation of time.
Some of the requirements to volunteer usher:
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to work as a team and a dedication to patron service
- The ability to climb stairs and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be 18 years old and not in high school
- Must wear and provide your own white shirt, black slacks and solid black flat shoes, no open front or back.
SCU Presents is grateful to our team of volunteer ushers who assist with theatre operations such as taking tickets, distributing programs, and helping patrons to their seats. Not only does this provide a valuable service, but volunteers have the opportunity to see shows for free!
Over 50 Events! Music, Dance, and Theatre.
See them for Free!
For more information, contact Armida Robles at 408-554-2396, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.