Bronco Arts Card Membership - For SCU Students, Faculty, and Staff
Become a Subscriber - For members of the public
BRONCO ARTS CARD
Pick and Choose the Events You Want to See with the Bronco Arts Card - For our Students, Faculty and Staff
A special membership that gives you access to every performing arts event by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music at one low price. Plus, you will receive special discounts to our Visiting Artist Series, like Broadway’s Next Hit Musical and ComedySportz. For less than the price of 4 events a year, you can see nearly 40 events at one low price.
Which Bronco Arts Card is best for you?
The 4 Year Arts Card is for incoming Freshman only and is the best deal around! One low price gets you into all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music you want to see for your entire college career at Santa Clara University
1-year Student ($40)
For upper classmen who didn’t get the 4 year arts card when they had the chance.
1-year Faculty/Staff Single ($40)
For the Faculty and Staff at SCU - this Arts Card is redeemable for one ticket to all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music.
1-year Faculty/Staff Couples ($80)
For Faculty and Staff, just like the Single, only this Arts Card is redeemable for TWO tickets.
1-year Regular Single ($50)
For our greater community – this Arts Card is redeemable for one ticket to all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music.
1-year Regular Couple ($100)
For our greater community, just like the Single, only this Arts Card is redeemable for TWO tickets.
Become a Member Today to Get These Great Benefits & More!
- FREE TICKET EXCHANGES: Simply exchange your ticket for a different performance date up to 24 hour before your original performance time with no additional fees!
- PAST DATE EXCHANGES: Even if you've missed your performance just bring your ticket to the box office at least 30 minutes prior to the performance you would like to attend and we'll seat you in the best available seat.
- EXCLUSIVE MEMBER HOTLINE: As a member you can call our member hotline at 408.554.5503 from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- VISITING ARTISTS: Subscribers receive special discounts to attend performances from our Visiting Artist Series. Save up to 10% on tickets to our popular Visiting Artists, plus you'll get the first opportunity to get tickets to these special presentations before they go on sale to the general public.
- BRING A FRIEND DISCOUNT: When ordering tickets for friends, call our member hotline at 408.554.5503 and we’ll make sure all your guests come at an exclusive member price of 20% off.
SCU Presents SUBSCRIPTION
For our valued neighbors and community members
Like what you see? It's easy to become an SCU Presents VIP!
Simply choose 3 ticketed SCU Presents shows to save 10%, or choose 4 or more to save 15%! Plus, we'll waive the ticketing fees, just like that. Use the links below to purchase now, or call our Box Office at 408.554.4015 for more information.
Processing fees vary for online, phone, mail-in and walk up. For questions regarding process fees please call 408-554-5503. In compliance with the ADA/504 please direct your accommodation request to the SCU•Presents Box Office at 408-554-4015 or call TTY-California Relay at 1-800-735-2929 at least 72 hours prior to the event.