Become a Bronco Arts Card Member
For once low price, the Bronco Arts Card can be redeemed for a ticket to attend every performing arts event produced by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music. It also grants you access to special discount pricing on tickets to our Visiting Artist Series, as well as other goodies like no ticketing fees and contest drawings throughout your membership. For less than the price of 4 events a year, you can see nearly 40 events annually. Why wait? Experience the Arts!
Which Bronco Arts Card is best for you?
SCU Student 4-year ($75)
The 4 Year Arts Card is for incoming Freshman only and is the best deal around! One low price gets you into all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music you want to see for your entire college career at Santa Clara University.
SCU Student 1-year ($45)
1- year Bronco Arts Card options are available and are renewable each year. This is a great option for upperclassmen who didn't get the 4-year arts card when they had the chance.
SCU Employee / OSHER 1-year ($40)
For our SCU Parents - this Arts Card is redeemable for one ticket to all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music.
SCU Employee / OSHER Couple 1-year ($80)
For our SCU Parents - this Arts Card is redeemable for TWO tickets to all the events performed by the Department of Theatre & Dance and the Department of Music.
Nab Exclusive Benefits
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS TO DEPARTMENT OF THEATRE, DANCE & MUSIC EVENTS throughout the year
- VISITING ARTISTS: Subscribers receive special discounts to attend performances from our Visiting Artist Series. Save up to 10% on tickets to our popular Visiting Artists, plus you'll get the first opportunity to get tickets to these special presentations before they go on sale to the general public.
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS - bring a friend for free days, discounts to local restaurants (Starbucks, Ike's, etc), free T-shirts and more!
- COMPLIMENTARY TICKET EXCHANGES: Simply exchange your ticket for a different performance date up to 24 hour before your original performance time with no additional fees
- PAST DATE EXCHANGES: Even if you've missed your performance just bring your ticket to the box office at least 30 minutes prior to the performance you would like to attend and we'll seat you in the best available seat.
Contact our box office at 408-554-4015 or sign up online by clicking this link today!